Updated July 30, 2020
We truly appreciate the overwhelming support and cooperation from our clients and pets over the last four months. To continue to ensure the safety of our staff and those we serve, we plan to continue to implement our curbside service in the weeks and months to come. For the foreseeable future, only staff will be permitted in the building with few exceptions.
Jolly Pond Veterinary Hospital will continue to serve the needs of our patients during normal business hours. We are taking extra precautionary measures to disinfect surfaces, door handles, and bathrooms. To reduce the exposure of our staff, we ask that our clients please wear masks during our carside visits. If you or another household member has a cough and fever, please stay home and reschedule routine and non-urgent visits for a later date. If you or another household member is sick, and your pet requires urgent medical attention, please call our office and we will discuss your situation.
• Upon your arrival in the parking lot, a greeter will come to your vehicle to check you in and give you a payment form to complete.
• An assistant will then come out and ask you about your pet's recent history and any problems or concerns. He or she will then accompany your pet into the hospital while you remain in your vehicle.
• ALL cats and rabbits must be in a carrier, and all dogs on a leash or harness before they are removed from the vehicle.
• We will return your pet and any needed medications to your vehicle and a doctor will discuss your pet's visit with you.
• You will be given a copy of your invoice before payment is completed.
VACCINES and SURGERY:
We ARE scheduling routine appointments for vaccinations and surgeries. Please understand that we are working hard to catch up on past due wellness visits and will do our best to have your pet scheduled in a timely manner.
SICK and URGENT VISITS:
Our team is working very hard to schedule urgent and sick visits on the same day. We appreciate your patience and will continue to do everything we can to keep your wait short.
Owners will be permitted to accompany pets in the building for euthanasia appointments. We do ask that you limit the number of family members accompanying your pet into the building to no more than two, and that all members of the party wear masks. We will continue to do all we can to provide comfort on this difficult day for your family.
Due to an overwhelming number of prescription requests, we are asking that you give us 24 hours to fill prescriptions. Please call our prescription line as usual and leave a message with your request. When your prescription has been filled, the front desk will contact you for payment. When you arrive for pickup, our greeter will bring your prescription and receipt to your vehicle.